Commonwealth of Dominica is a small island situated in the Caribbean Sea, between Martinique and Guadeloupe, two French territories. This English-speaking state used to be a British colony. It has a population of 65,000 people. Their currency is East Caribbean dollar which is tied the US dollar. Dominica allows dual citizenship.
COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA ECONOMIC CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
Dominica’s Economic Citizenship Program was established in 1991. The investors pay directly to the government. These investments are then given to the Financial Services Unit, who invests in Dominica’s infrastructure project. There are two options in this program, family and single option.
- Citizenship for Life
- Dual Citizenship
- Visit to over 60 countries without the need to apply for visa prior to travel. Example, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, including , Korea etc.
- Non-taxable income
- The applications can include spouse and fully dependent children below 25 years old
- Only basic documents are needed
- No high level of education required
- No residency is demanded.
- Family Option:
Under this option the investor-applicant pays non-refundable US$175,000 to the Government of Dominica. This qualifies the investor and his/her spouse only.
- Under this option the investor-applicant pays non-refundable US$ 200,000 to the Government of Dominica. This qualifies the investor and his/her spouse only and two (2) children under eighteen. An additional investment of US$ 50,000 is required for each child. Children above 25 are not considered.
- Single Option:
Under this option the investor pays only US$100,000. This qualifies only the investor regardless if he is single or married and has dependents.
- Applicants must be of outstanding character and must be of high net worth individual
- Applicants who are healthy and have no criminal record
- Submitting citizenship application and supporting documents
- Paying government fees and due diligence fees
- After pre-approval, transfer of investment
- Naturalization Certificate is issued
- Submitting passport application and supporting documents
- Passport issued
Suite 703 & 704, Bank Street Bldg.,
Khalid Bin Al Walid Rd, Bur Dubai
P. O. Box: 32422, Dubai, U. A. E.
Tel : +971 4 355 4646
Fax: +971 4 355 2357